Online Marketing (OM) encompass Search Engine Marketing (SEM/PPC) and Social Media Marketing (SMM) and are the methods of using search engines and Social Media platforms as a medium for improving your online visibility. Your online presence and visibility determines the amount of traffic that your website or page will attract and essentially, as long as you have interesting content and great web design, more traffic means more customers.
If you are looking to expand on your business possibilities and further promote your products and services to a new or specific audience, then it is likely that OM/SEM & SMM would be beneficial to your cause.
What are the benefits of Online Marketing?
- Search Engine Marketing allows your website to reach out to a massive number of prospects in an instant
- Search Engine Marketing is a more effective means of reaching specifically targeted demographics
- Search Engine Marketing makes use of reliable tools that help you track how and why visitors find your website
Why should you consider Online Marketing?
When SEM is utilised to its full potential, it can bring great results. If you are still confused, here are a few facts:
- 85% of people are now using search engines as a means of finding local businesses
- Search engines own 18 of the top 20 most popular websites, making up for 26.85% of all website traffic
- The top three organic listings are viewed 100% of the time, while the top paid search listing is viewed 50% of the time
- With 65% dominance around the world, Google is now the leading search provider. In Australia alone, 93% of all Internet users cite Google as their 1st choice
Effective Online Marketing Techniques…
A lot of techniques and tools are used in the process of Online Marketing. Here are some of them:
Pay Per Click (PPC) – A PPC campaign allows you to list your website at the top of search engine results by advertising the keywords that are highly related to your website or service. And true to its name, you get to pay only when an online visitor clicks on your listing and connects to your website. These include Google Adwords, Yahoo and Bing Advertising. Its main objective is to provide highly targeted text or image ads based mainly on the targeted keywords that people often use when searching for your services or products.
Social Media Marketing (SMM) – This is one of the most popular and widely used form of marketing these days. With the increasing number of Internet users connecting to social media networks today, then all the more your website needs SMM to reach out to this massive audience. These include Facebook, linkedIn and other Social Media.
Pay for Inclusion (PFI) – Want your website to be always in the search engine’s index? Then PFI is for you. With this campaign, you get to take advantage of search engines that offer pay for inclusion submissions to their index.
We cover Australia wide including:
Other Services Offered: