Search Engine Optimisation (or SEO)
SEO is a very common term these days, especially amongst intelligent business operators – but what exactly does it mean? Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via “natural” or “organic” search results for relevant search terms potential clients may be searching for. It’s proven. Customers choose businesses that appear on page 1 and 2 of the major search engines. If your business isn’t one of them then you are missing out!
One third of all search engine users believe that companies found within the top results are a significant brand in their various field.
Why do YOU NEED SEO?
- The Internet dominates all other media when it comes to decision making & the purchase process
- 68% of Australian’s, if given the option, would choose not to have the Yellow Pages Print Directory delivered to their home
- Google, Yahoo, and Bing account for over 98% of the world’s Internet searches
- Google has worldwide dominance with 82% (3 Billion searches per day), & in Australia 93% of all Internet users cite Google as their 1st choice
- 93% of Internet searchers do not search beyond the first 2 pages of the search engine results
- SEO is proven reliable in increasing your website’s search engine rankings for keywords and phrases related to your business
How well does your website rank in Google?
People are moving more and more online to search for your business plus the introduction of technology like the iPhone, they can access it from anywhere – mobile searches are rapidly becoming the norm and if you are not on the first page of Google then you are not going to get found!
The Importance of Local SEO
Local SEO is a highly effective form of local online marketing. It allows local businesses to promote their services to local customers at exactly the time they’re looking for your type of business.
Local SEO uses search engines like Google and business directories like Yelp, True Local, Start Local and Aussie Web etc. Millions of local customers use these services every day to find the best local businesses in their area.
Local SEO removes the guesswork from local marketing.
Local SEO reaches local customers when they are looking to buy your service – they need your service and they’re ready to buy it.
Search Engine Optimisation Made Easy!
Our Search Engine Optimisation & Local SEO services typically include keyword research and analysis, SEO meta tags optimisation, SEO linking strategy and implementation, backlink (website) submission and Content Marketing.
Contact us for an obligation free consultation today and see how really affordable it is when compared to other marketing.