SEO – Search Engine Optimisation & Marketing
Search Engine Optimisation (or SEO)
SEO is a very common term these days, especially amongst intelligent business operators – but what exactly does it mean? Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via “natural” or “organic” search results for relevant search terms potential clients may be searching for. It’s proven. Customers choose businesses that appear on page 1 and 2 of Google, Yahoo and Bing. If your business isn’t one of them then you are missing out!
One third of all search engine users believe that companies found within the top results are a significant brand in their various field.
Why do YOU NEED SEO?
- The Internet dominates all other media when it comes to decision making & the purchase process
- 58% of Australian’s, if given the option, would choose not to have the Yellow Pages Print Directory delivered to their home
- Google, Yahoo, and Bing account for over 98% of the world’s Internet searches
- Google has worldwide dominance with 82% (3 Billion searches per day), & in Australia 93% of all Internet users cite Google as their 1st choice
- 93% of Internet searchers do not search beyond the first 2 pages of the search engine results
- SEO is proven reliable in increasing your website’s search engine rankings for keywords and phrases related to your business
How well does your website rank in Google, Yahoo or Bing?
People are moving more and more online to search for your business plus the introduction of technology like the iPhone, they can access it from anywhere – mobile searches are rapidly becoming the norm and if you are not on the first page of Google then you are not going to get found!
Search Engine Optimisation Made Easy!
Our Search Engine Optimisation services typically include keyword research and analysis, SEO meta tags optimisation, SEO linking strategy and implementation, backlink (website) submission, article writing and submission and SEO ranking results reporting.
Search Engine Optimisation on the Gold Coast has never been easier
So if you are looking for a:
Look no further than Visual Marketing Australia