Telephony from Zoho CRM enables you to stay on top of leads and save money at the same time!
There are many ways you can get in touch with your customers, such as email, social media, live chats, etc. However, one old method to talk to people is still among the most effective, and that is telephony. Implementing quality phone systems and telephony software will do wonders for your business.
70% of consumers interviewed in a survey said that they would rather speak to a human customer service representative than engage with a digital customer service rep or chatbot. This shows that your customers would rather hear from you in person, and they prefer telephone interaction to other types of communication, no matter how advanced and convenient they seem on paper.
Having a reliable phone system for closing sales and offering customer support is vital for the success of your business. If you see telephony as an outdated service that hasn’t evolved much, you are mistaken. VoIP phone systems are accessible to any small business and they come with huge benefits. Here is why you should move to a VoIP phone system:
Lowering cost per call
VoIP phone systems use Internet Protocol to make calls, which means that instead of using telephone lines, communication data is sent over an IP network. IP networks can be an Internet connection, a direct IP connection to your telephony service provider, or a combination of both. An advantage of IP is the guaranteed quality of service from the provider’s network to your office network. But the biggest advantage of using VoIP telephony is being able to make both domestic and long distance calls for free. With traditional phone lines a line is taken up when two callers are using it to communicate, which makes phone calls expensive, especially long-distance ones. Switching to VoIP telephony will lower your phone bill by as much as 80%!
Gone are the days when a business was only managed from its headquarters. If you want to stay on top of your business operations you may need to be available outside the regular business hours. Mobile VoIP services also allow a more flexible schedule and if you need to go out of office during your working hours, you can still make a phone call from your CRM system using just your smartphone or another portable device.
The mobility of VoIP phone systems comes with another advantage: if you move your business headquarters, you don’t have to waste a lot of time reorganising and setting up phone number transfers to your new location. The reduced physical limitations of a VoIP phone system gives you the freedom to move as your business demands without any hassle.
Solution in case the internet stops working
VoIP telephony software depend on your internet connection, but the internet not working at a given moment will not cancel your ability to make calls. One of the most valuable features of VoIP telephony software is call forwarding. This gives you the capability to choose where your calls are forwarded and your productivity will not be affected by power outages or weather-related issues. You can use your mobile device or laptop to answer instead of your office phone.
Easy conference calls
Creating and participating in conference calls can be difficult when using traditional lines. In most cases, you will have to pay for an additional service to host multiple callers for a conference, while with VoIP phone systems these services are native and do not carry additional costs. Even video interaction with colleagues and clients when you are out of office is easier to manage with VoIP phone systems.
The features of VoIP systems are created to maximise your productivity as much as possible. An example of a situation that VoIP telephony software can help you handle easier is being on a call with other calls in queue; you can use this time to read voicemail-to-text transcriptions of missed calls, which are sent directly to your email inbox.
Having your calls and sales in one place
When your calls and sales are separate, it’s difficult to measure the effectiveness of your calls and their impact on your sales. Integrating your phone system with Zoho CRM enables your team to make and attend calls directly from their sales software and compare call results against corresponding deals. You will also be able to keep track of previous conversations and contact details by accessing call histories under each record.
Ease of use
VoIP telephony software applications such as Zoho CRM provide a variety of tools that make contacting your customers and prospects a lot easier, such as single-click dialing straight from Zoho, planning calls in advance to follow new leads while they’re fresh, setting reminders for upcoming calls, sending notifications for missed ones, automatic call logging to eliminate manual data entry, and call data analytics.
Enjoying the benefits of the 3CX technology
IP PBX from 3CX is a complete telephony software system offering phone calls over IP data networks. Conversations are sent as data packages over the network but IP PBX is also able to connect to traditional PSTN lines using an optional gateway. An IP PBX phone system consists of one or more SIP phones and optionally a VoIP gateway to connect to existing PSTN lines. The main benefits of IP PBX are:
- Easy to install and configure compared to traditional phones – The processing power of the computer and the user interface are used by IP PBX, so a trained installer is not required to install the new phone system; someone who is proficient in networking and computers will be able to do the job.
- Easy to use due to GUI-based configuration – An IP PBX can be managed via a web-based configuration interface or a GUI, enabling you to maintain and make changes to your phone system without being a phone technician.
- Eliminating phone wiring – Hardware IP phones can be connected directly to a standard computer network port, while software phones can be installed directly to your PC with no telephony wiring required!
- Scalability – If you outgrow your proprietary system, you will need expensive hardware modules to add more phone lines or extensions or you may need an entirely new phone system. With IP PBX a standard computer is enough to add more phones and expand your network.
- Ease of use – Proprietary phone systems often have advanced phone features that employees struggle to use. With IP PBX you don’t need detailed instructions in order to set up a conference or transfer a call to an old PBX due to the user-friendly GUI.
- Allowing hot desking and roaming – Hot desking is the process of moving office or desks based on current tasks you need to complete. Extensions used to be required to re-patch to a new location, but with IP PBX the user can take his phone to his new desk and calls can be diverted anywhere in the world.
Telephony from Zoho CRM using 3CX technology represents the best solution for your business as it offers you the flexibility, financial savings, and ease of use you need in the modern business environment.