We are all aware that Social Media is the latest, hottest trend. But is it a fad or a revolution?
Social Media has not only changed the way that people communicate socially but it has opened new and exciting doors in terms of the way that business and professionals now interact.
The truth of it is, is that if you have a service or product and you are not marketing it through online mediums such as social media then you will find it hard to remain competitive.
Directories are shrinking due to the FREE, effective advertising that Facebook offers while retailers are fighting for the right to determine their own trading hours just to compete with online spending.
- Social Media has overtaken porn as the #1 activity on the Web
- 1 out of 8 couples married in the U.S. last year met via social media
- If Facebook were a country it would be the world’s 4th largest between the United States and Indonesia
- 80% of companies using LinkedIn as a primary tool to find employees
- People care more about how their social graph ranks products and services than how Google ranks them
- 78% of consumers trust peer recommendations while only 14% trust advertisements
- In the near future, we will no longer search for products and services they will find us via social media
Who still thinks that Social Media is still just a fad?
It’s here to stay and there is no way around it.
With over 39 years’ experience in Print Media, Sales and Marketing, Online Services & Marketing plus Financial Service industries. John brings a wealth of knowledge to Visual Marketing Australia. As a Certified Google Partner, his Digital Marketing knowledge includes: Web Design & Development, SEO, Mobile App. Development, Online Marketing, Online Video Marketing and Email Marketing Solutions. With 10 years experience in using Zoho CRM it is a natural progression to become and Authorised Consulting Partner so we can now add Sales and Marketing Automation to the list.