With the recent $5,000 Business Basic Grant filled in just 3 hours, it pays to prepare for the next grant out now with submissions opening in late July.
The Business Boost grant is part of the Queensland government’s $25 million dollar plan to assist small businesses announced recently.
This grant is up to $15,000 which will help small businesses to improve their productivity & efficiency through organisational development and upgrades through automated software and CRM systems.
You may be eligible to receive a grant payment of $15,000 (excluding GST) on completing your proposed project.
Successful applicants must co-contribute at least 30% of the total project costs.
Grant funding will be paid only after compliant acquittal documentation is received.
We will not fund projects with:
- a total cost of less than $10,715 (excluding GST)
- payments made before the approval date (you must be approved before you pay for grant-funded project activities).
Total project costs (excluding GST):
*Your project can cost more than $21,429 but the maximum amount DESBT will contribute is $15,000.
Total Project Cost (up to): $21,429
Your contribution: $6,429 (at least 30% of total project costs)
Grant funding: $15,000 (post project)
To be eligible for this grant, your business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of between $300,000 (minimum) and $600,000 (maximum) in the last financial year (2020–21)
- have a publicly reachable web presence to identify business operations (e.g. business website and/or social media pages)
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Check your eligibility to find out if your business can apply for the program.
What it covers:
- Strategic business planning for innovation or growth
- Implementing a governance board to guide strategic planning
- Exporting opportunities and requirements
- Compliance with industry regulations and standards
Specialised and automated software
- Design and implementation of management systems, including
- data warehouses
- asset management
- customer relationship management systems
- quality and compliance management
- risk management
- production systems
- project management systems
- Bespoke or complex website design and build, including e-commerce, software integration, booking systems
- Cybersecurity tools
- Innovative technology that improves or diversifies service offerings
Staff management, development and planning
- Human resource management skills building
- Professional development and training
- Digital workplace plans and systems for a remote workforce
IMPORTANT INFORMATION/STEPS TO DO WELL BEFORE SUBMISSION
- Make sure you meet the criteria
- Get your Statutory Declaration signed and scanned ready to submit
- Get a Quote – Contact us to meet/discuss your requirements so we can prepare a quote for you
- Using the sample application form – answer all questions making sure you match the criteria exactly. Use a text or Word document and do this well beforehand
- Just copy & Paste to speed up the application process on the day
- IMPORTANT – SUBMIT WITHIN THE FIRST FEW (2) HOURS!!!
The last grant was closed in just 3 hours so be quick!!!
How we can assist you?
We can assist you in many way including refreshing or rebuilding your ecommerce website, track and manage leads + implementing sales and marketing automation via and effective CRM (Customer Relationship Manager), implementing a Project Management System or HR Systems, strategic marketing plans and much more.
Why not integrate your website store into and Inventory management system with 2 way syncing of products and invoices synced to your accounting system?